ILLIES China recovering fast along with the Chinese textile industry
The COVID-19 pandemic has posed severe challenges to every industry in the world and has stagnated their growth. The textile industry is no exception.
In China, containment measures have helped to reduce the spread significantly and allowed the economy to recover rapidly during the second half of this year.
Although the cold winter is not over yet, the warm spring will not be far behind - In anticipation of further positive development, ILLIES China and the entire Chinese textile industry are looking forward to the new year with hope.
At the peak of the pandemic in China, ILLIES’ textile team already set the course for recovery, with an adjusted sales strategy based on in-depth market analysis, and thus was well prepared to take advantage once market activity returned. As a result, ILLIES China is able to look back on a successful second half of 2020 and an overall strong sales record.
Therefore, we’ve created a detailed report of ILLIES activities in the Chinese textile market 2020. Through the report, we want to share with you valuable information, including:
- General review of the domestic textile market in 2020
- The well received machine types in different regions in China, including
- Zhejiang and Jiangsu Province: TM-3 and HKS 3-M ON Tricot Machine
- Fujian Province: RD 7/2-6 EN and RDJ 6/1 EN Double Needle Bar Raschel Machine
- Guangdong Province: HKS 2-SE Tricot Machine with 2 Guide Bars
- Multi-axial warp knitting machine to produce technical textiles, especially the technical textiles which can be used in the wind power industry.
- Overall market prospects for the upcoming year