ITMA ASIA + CITME 2018 Shanghai — the industry-leading platform for textile machinery in China
ILLIES’ technology partners present exciting solutions on digitization, sustainability, automation and much more at the industry-leading platform for textile machinery ITMA ASIA + CITME 2018 in Shanghai. The team of textile specialists from ILLIES will be onsite for you.
Over 1,600 textile machinery manufacturers from domestic as well as international markets will join this year´s ITMA ASIA + CITME at the NECC in Shanghai from 15 to 19 October. The 6th edition of the combined show receives extremely strong support from domestic as well as international textile machinery manufacturers — the result of China’s strategic push for innovation to enhance its global competitiveness. The industry-leading platform showcases state-of-the-art machinery, as well as products that lift automation and energy-saving in the sectors of spinning-, weaving-, knitting-, dyeing & finishing machineryand nonwovens.
The team of textile specialists from ILLIES will be onsite for you, our partners and customers. From our technology partners in the textile industry you can expect world premieres, exciting topics on digitization, sustainability, automation and much more.
Itema: Exciting product line-up of 15! weaving machines, two brand-new rapier machines and further progressive weaving innovations at Hall 3, Booth C25
Itema has prepared an exciting product line-up of its weaving technology. A total of 15 weaving machines are on display across Hall 3. Among them two brand-new rapier machines. The R95002 denim is the first weaving machine offering sustainable fabric production as it significantly reduces resource use and wastage. In addition, the use of Itemas’ iSAVERTM device leads to a considerable reduction in energy consumption. The R90002 is implemented with optimized components and mechanical highlights leading to significant energy saving and performance improvements. Its ergonomy guarantees an outstanding user-friendliness by facilitating machine accessibility.
But the Italian manufacturer has even more progressive weaving innovations to offer. Here is a further selection of itemas’ impressive showcasing:
- The Rapier R9500terry shows its textile versatility and superior fabric quality while weaving a heavy bath mat style.
- The Rapier R9500 offers the manufacturing of the full range of technical textiles. As, the production of technical textiles plays a leading role especially in China and other Asian countries it will surely be a center of attraction.
- Equipped with the new Pneumatic Tuckers for 10mm selvedges the Airjet A9500 ensures a superior fabric quality and represents a substantial benefit for apparel and fashion fabrics weavers.
- The Airjet A9500p is equipped with all the technological advancements which make this machine the most innovative airjet. Including are the Itema Double Tandem Nozzles which provide superior fabric quality and significant cost savings
Source: Itema S.p.A.
Graf + Cie AG shows its wide portfolio of solutions for the spinning and fiber preparation process at Hall 1, Booth D01
The Swiss company Graf, a leading supplier of clothings for flat cards, roller cards and combs for combing machines, will show its wide portfolio of solutions for the spinning and fibre preparation process. The following applications are on display:
- The Ri-Q-Comb flex with adjustable height for up to 20% lower imperfections
- The new top combs FIXPRO C35 and C40 will be presented for the first time at an international trade fair. With 35 or 40 teeth respectively, nep values can be improved by up to 30%.
- The EasyTop System of flat clothings guarantees optimal settings of the carding gap and reduction of the loss of good fibers. Additionally, the handling of flat clothing replacement is easier and without special equipment.
- In the short, to medium staple range the product line of flexible flat clothings "resist-O-top" / "InLine-X-Top", represent a better quality in combination with a higher lifetim
Source: Graf + Cie AG
With the I3P 154 8-lock machine and the Sino SL-4 TC Terrots’ exposition is a must see for all spinners and knitters at Hall NH, Booth D07
The exposition of Terrot is a must see for all spinners and knitters. The German manufacturer demonstrates two models of its portfolio of manually and electronically controlled circular knitting machines: I3P 154 8-lock machine and Sino SL-4 TC
The I3P 154 - Terrot 8-lock technology for fine rib, interlock and modified structures provide maximum flexibility for different fabric applications in the fields of sports and leisurewear, outerwear and technical textiles.
To meet the technical requirements of the Chinese costumer Terrot designed the Sino SL-4 TC. A special sinkerless technology for an easy and extremely efficient single jersey production for leisure and outerwear fabrics exclusively distributed on the Chinese market. The SL-4 model is available with tubular frame or open width frame.
Terrot also introduces its innovative Corizon technology, a special process which combines spinning and knitting to create a new and unique yarn structure.
Source: Terrot GmbH
OERLIKON BARMAG & OERLIKON NEUMAG faces the challenge of digitization of the process chain in textile production: "From Melt to Yarn, Fibers and Nonwoven" at Hall H2, Booth B24
In the future textile production is autonomously controlled in the fully-networked Factory 4.0. To provide corresponding intelligent and web-enabled production systems Oerlikon Manmade Fibers Segment faces the challenge of digitization of the process chain “From Melt to Yarn, Fibers and Nonwoven”. Its digital future solution: AIM4DTY. An intelligent control system that helps to reduce quality risks in texturing machines. The automated system detects errors and is trained by using machine learning while at the same time considering data security, data minimization and transparency.
Visitors experience complex systems live in 3D in Oerlikons virtual showroom and other funny solutions presenting the topic of artificial intelligence.
Further highlights at the booth of OERLIKON BARMAG & OERLIKON NEUMAG:
- The wiping robot for the cleaning of the spinnerets is an intelligent control system that connects machines and processes and copes with up to 48 positions, corresponding to one entire production line
- The world premiere of the Staple FORCE S1100. It spins, draws, crimps, cuts and bales in a single process step, produces small batches (up to 15 tons per day) and can be swiftly reconfigured for various requirements, including polymer, dye and titer changes. It offers a unique process control system for easy operation Its process control system for easy operation is absolutely unique.
- News from the PA6/66 sector: The now available and tested technologies in the melt preparation process include the entire polyamide 6 polycondensation systems division and its PA6/66 co-polymer and the patented dimer-hydrolysis procedures for feeding recycled-lactam with the very highest end-product quality.
Source: Oerlikon Manmade Fibers
KARL MAYER presents the future of the textile industry at Booth B 11, Hall 4
ILLIES already reported about Karl Mayer's presence at the ITMA ASIA + CITME (click here to read the article). Here are the highlights at a glance:
- A digital concept connects machines and records the overall machine performance in real time
- Holistically sustainable with intelligent and mobile ecological solutions for cotton terry warp knitting machines, tricot machines, and sizing machines
- Two world debuts on one booth: the ISODIRECT direct warping machine and the world's widest high-performance tricot machine
- How to build on textiles
In addition, KARL MAYER also invites to its in-house show in Changzhou from 15th to 18th October 2018.
Thies GmbH & Co. KG intelligent and integrated concepts for yarn and fabric dyeing Hall 6, Booth E18
The Westphalian family company Thies GmbH & CO. KG concentrates on sustainable product solutions and focuses on the development of innovative, intelligent and integrated concepts for yarn and fabric dyeing.
Source: Thies GmbH & Co. KG