ILLIES completes textile portfolio in Vietnam with systems for short-staple fibre spinning made by Rieter
By taking over the local representation of Graf + Cie AG in March 2018 ILLIES Vietnam expanded its portfolio in the spinning sector. The service range of ILLIES has also convinced the parent group Rieter AG. Since December 1, the systems for short-staple fibre spinning of the Rieter Group have now completed ILLIES' service range for the Vietnamese textile market.
As a local agent, ILLIES is responsible for the pro-active distribution of Rieter machines, spare parts and the corresponding services in Vietnam. The Rieter portfolio for short-staple fibre spinning of ILLIES Vietnam includes the following solutions:
- Fibre preparation: From bale opening, via mixing to cards a gentle opening, efficient cleaning and intensive blending of the fibres is provided.
- Spinning preparation: The combing machines guarantee unrivalled quality and first-rate raw material utilization and supplies a high-quality roving to the ring spinning machines.
- Ring spinning: Long machines coupled with efficient solutions reduce energy consumption and production costs.
- Compact spinning: The compact-spinning machines produce fully compacted premium yarns (Com4®compact).
- Automatic and semi-automatic rotor spinning: The rotor spinning machines offer high productivity and great flexibility in raw material and yarn construction.
- Air-jet spinning: Individual drive systems for spinning and winding units, which enable a new concept in high-speed winding.
- Automation: Profitable complete installations- from manual to fully automated solutions.
For the first quarter of 2019, ILLIES Vietnam has announced the opening of a repair centre for mechanical and electrical parts of Rieter machines.
Rieter is the world’s leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns. Rieter is the only supplier worldwide to cover spinning preparation processes as well as all four end spinning processes currently established on the market. Furthermore, Rieter is a leader in the field of precision winding machines. With 17 manufacturing locations in ten countries, the company employs a global workforce of some 5 250, about 20% of whom are based in Switzerland. Rieter is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under ticker symbol RIEN. www.rieter.com